Conveyancing and Property Law
Home / Conveyancing and Property Law
Speak to a Principal Lawyer
Do you need a Sydney-based conveyancing solicitor?
The solicitors at The Australian Legal Practice provide a complete conveyancing experience.
We ensure a smooth process for all your conveyancing and property law needs, including:
- Purchasing and selling of residential, commercial, retail, and industrial property
- Lease/ rental agreements of residential, commercial, and retail property
- Easements, covenants, and disputes over easements
- Property developments
- Land and Environment Court Appeals and Applications
- Liquor licensing and conveyancing
- Strata Title disputes
Our team will update you as your matter progresses from start to settlement. We provide tailored advice depending on whether you are the vendor or purchaser of the property. When you choose the conveyancing lawyers at The Australian Legal Practice, you can trust that necessary searches and important dates will be tracked for a stress-free transaction.
- Notifying you of the 10-day cooling-off period (not applicable to houses bought from auction)
- Reminding you to pay the balance of the deposit if proceeding
- Acquiring pest and building reports
- Liaising with real estate agents, banks, and mortgage brokers on your behalf
As considerable sums are involved in property transactions, you must seek legal advice before signing any contract. Once a contract is signed, changing the terms is challenging and sometimes impossible. Our conveyancing lawyers at The Australian Legal Practice will work to ensure you understand the terms of the transaction and negotiate changes as necessary.
If you need a Sydney-based conveyancing solicitor, contact our office on (02) 8084 9929.
Make a booking to arrange a free consult today.