Commercial and Business Lawyers in Burwood, Parramatta & Sydney
At The Australian Legal practice we pride ourselves on the commitment and confidence of our lawyers in providing you with the necessary legal advice. Our lawyers understand how important it is to handle and run a business. We are committed to tackle your legal needs and reduce any implications for your business.
Our business lawyers offer clients professional and timely advice that is practical, honest, innovative, prompt, and cost effective. We work with clients to develop a sound understanding of their businesses – something which is essential to providing effective representation and advice.
Many of our existing commercial clients appreciate the savings as well as the personal attention and commitment our lawyers offer.
Our lawyers have assisted a diverse range of commercial clients, from small-medium enterprises right through to major corporations and partnerships. It is our aim to establish long-term relationships.
We provide a full range of commercial legal services including:
- Business structures
- Company incorporations
- Company reconstructions
- Formation and dissolution of partnerships
- Purchase and sale of business
- Contract drafting, including commercial, joint venture and partnership agreements
- Drafting guarantees, mortgages, charges and other security documentation
- Documenting company administrations
- Trusts – unit and discretionary trusts
- Asset protection advice
- Due diligence assessments
- Advice on corporate governance.